Feb 2020 - Present
- Developed various Convolutional Neural Network models in python with PyTorch
- To detect objects like robots, etc. by bbox, keypoints, and segmentation
- To classify different types of screws
- Wrote python codes for data preparation, inference, and post-processing
- Created synthetic image dataset for training a CNN model
- Created 3D models of objects that I used for training the CNN model
- Used Blender and Unreal Engine 4
Apr 2018 - Jan 2020
Research And Development Engineer (Outsourced from CBS techno)
- Studied various research papers related to Autonomous Vehicle.
- Implemented code for path planning for a vehicle.
- Experimented on perception using sensors like LiDAR and Camera.
- Applied Machine Learning for Object Detection.
- Analyzed data using CANalyzer software and made its visualization.
- Acted as a translator and interpreter between Hino motors(Japanese) and its partners(English).
- Used ROS to build a network and remote control ZMP Robocar.
- Lead a project on implementing Autonomous vehicle knowledge on ZMP Robocar.
- Assisted in a project to develop an Autonomous vehicle.
Sep 2017 - Mar 2018
- Passed Working Level Japanese Language Proficiency
- Studied Machine learning and improved coding skills in C++ and Python
- A staff of the Engineering Division and outsourced to the client company, Hino Motors, Ltd. Japan – Research and Development Division
May 2016 - Jul 2016
Project Trainee - Intenship
- Lead the research for the development of a Li-Fi System to transfer a data stream via Light.
- Modified internal circuits of LED lamps to turn them into data transmitter.
Used BeagleBone Black in transmitter part and Arduino in receiver part of the circuit.
Detail-oriented and self-motivated Engineer with a Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degree focused in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
Skilled in Machine Learning, DNN, 3D Simulation, Python, C++, ROS, PCB designing, Digital and Analog Circuits.
Apart from being a quick learner and having an analytical mind for problem-solving, I am naturally inquisitive towards different thinking, cultures and languages which helped me able to learn Japanese quickly.
I’m currently working in AI department making ML models and 3d simulations.
2013 - 2017
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Graduated with B.Tech. degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
2019 - 2020
- Visible Light Communication
- Microprocessor Design
- Digital Oscilloscope using GLCD
- Object tracking using Image Processing
Computer Vision 80%
Machine Learning 70%
ROS (Robot Operating System) 60%
3D Simulation 50%
Html & CSS 30%
Others: Digital & Analog circuits, C++, Matlab, Android app dev., etc. 100%
Full professional proficiency 100%
Native proficiency 90%
Professional working proficiency (JLPT N2) 80%